This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join one of Australia's largest financial institutions in North Sydney.
The Regulatory Portfolio is delivering to compliance requirements and where possible taking the opportunity to find value in the regulatory agenda by identifying ways to maximise value for customers in partnership with the Wealth Operations executive.
- Works with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyse, document and communicate business requirements and articulate product vision with a strong focus on value delivery
- Helps the Product Owner to define and own the value definition of Stories
- Typically works ahead of the Team to elicit requirements for the next Sprint's Stories
- Collaborates with key stakeholders across business and technology to complete required artefacts and capture necessary input
- Shared accountability with other Team members to help refine the Backlog and estimate the Initiatives, features and Stories at the planning meetings
- Partners with key stakeholders and Product Owners Proactive around risks, issues, blockers and raises them as soon as possible
- Constantly looking out for opportunities to improve the process
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Agile experience is essential
- Banking and finance background
- Expert in translating end user/customer requirements into Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Good communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Initial 12 month contract (potential to extend)
- Large, reputable bank
- Interesting project
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!